The Family Update

Lincoln Thomas arrived on March 6, 2009 and forever changed our lives! What an amazing experience!

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Love My Cereal!

4 Month Well Check and Shots 07/06/09
He smiled through the first one, and screamed on the second.
Thank you Jesus for my Cereal!

Dinner with my Pa-Paw.

I love him to pieces!
Only a grandparent can do this.....
The Happiest Baby EVER!
BLESSINGS!

We started rice ceral on Lincolns 4 month birthday - How fun! The first few times were pretty funny, cereal was EVERYWHERE! Its been a few weeks now, and he is getting the hang of it. I think he may be even acquiring a taste for it. Dinner with his Pa-Paw is always entertaining, Dad makes him crack up laughing! Enjoy my little bundle of joy!

Lincoln Thomas weighed 15.05lbs, and measured 26 inches long at his 4 month well check. Dr. Raine said Master Lincoln a perfectly healthy baby boy.






1 comment:

da momma said...

oh we love that Dr Raine! I love how he calls them Master! Lets hang SOON!!!! ridiculous! love you! blog it girl! lovin it!